25.2.09

Modern Times

I recognise the irony of the picture, what with this being a 'blog' and it being a way of me letting you know what I'm up to. However, I do believe this generation of impatient, spoiled, idiot kids, should be forced to live in the woods for a few months of each year of their lives until they learn how to connect to the internet using just wood, berries and kinetic > potential engergy (i.e themselves). If they can't manage that, they should just stay there, become an accurate description of feral, as opposed to a modernised one whose trousers don't fit and learn to appreciate the basics.

Personal evolution is moving quicker than I thought, because I never imagined (I did imagine, but it makes for a more dramatic read), at 31 (my birthday was last sunday...sigh) I'd be saying 'the kids of today don't know shit', or variations of. I thought I would at least be in my 50s. At some point in the future, 18 year old kids with 5 year old kids, will be uttering these exact words, thus setting in motion the 'devolution' of the human and progressing towards a day where a 1 year old child learning to crawl, communicate etc, becomes so impatient in it's ability to acquire basic motor functions and language immediately, that it becomes so bored with itself and it's unexplored surroundings, that it's given up on life already and is thinking to itself in a language it hasn't learned, 'those fetus's of today don't know shit, they just expect to be born instantly'.

xx

No comments: